Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] [REPOST] rfc: adding support for direction info in bluetooth

From: Jeff Morriss <jeff.morriss.ws@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2007 09:29:56 -0400

Paolo Abeni wrote:
Hello,

On Tue, 2007-10-16 at 13:25 -0400, Jeff Morriss wrote:
Paolo Abeni wrote:
I really appreciate any comments on the said patch.
Sorry, I too, have been busy on other things. Anyway, the patch looked fine so I just checked it in.

It wasn't my intention to sound impolite, but just to try to fix the
thing ASAP. I'm sorry for any misunderstanding.

Oh, I didn't think you were being impolite, just anxious to get your patch reviewed/committed. :-) Periodic reminders don't hurt--just remember that lack of response usually means a bunch of people read your email and probably went "Ah, hmmm, yeah, I probably /should/ look at that patch Real Soon Now. Let me just finish [insert other task here]..."