Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] asn1 build stuff finished

From: "Kukosa, Tomas" <tomas.kukosa@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2007 09:06:46 +0200
> as far as I'm concerned, the change to the build structure of
> the asn1/
> directory is finished. It was more work than anticipated but
> now we don't
> have recursive dependencies in that tree any more and it should be
> easier to add a new protocol.

It was a little bit adveturous job but with the happy end. :)

When I start the asn2wrs development I did not imagine we would have
such a number of asn1 dissectors (and next 3 ones will come in few
days).

It would be good to regenerate asn1 dissectors from clened up directory
now and check if they are working well.
I will do it for H225, H245, H235, H450(-ROS), Q932(-ROS), QSIG, T38

Tomas