Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] asn1 build stuff finished

From: Joerg Mayer <jmayer@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2007 16:18:25 +0200
Hello,

as far as I'm concerned, the change to the build structure of the asn1/
directory is finished. It was more work than anticipated but now we don't
have recursive dependencies in that tree any more and it should be
easier to add a new protocol.
One question that is left to the interested reader: Do we still need
the permanent files pkix1explicit_exp.cnf and pkix1implicit_exp.cnf
now that we don't have circular dependencies any more?

Ciao
 Joerg