Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] How do I create a patch file to attach to my 1905 bugzilla r

From: keith mercer <maulkin@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2007 13:36:06 -0400 (EDT)
I thought I might add that I am using TortoiseSVN client as my  subversion client and I have read there might be a problem creating a patch (aka diff?) file using this?

keith mercer <maulkin@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
I have a request in my bugzilla to use a patch file instead of attaching the separate source code files, but I don't know how to generate a .patch file.  You can see what I mean looking here:

Can someone tell me how I would go about creating a .patch file?

Thanks
--Keith Mercer

Be smarter than spam. See how smart SpamGuard is at giving junk email the boot with the All-new Yahoo! Mail _______________________________________________
Wireshark-dev mailing list