Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] How to capture original packet ?
From: "Abhik Sarkar" <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2007 12:58:21 +0400
Hello Vivek,

Do the following links from wireshark's website help?
http://www.wireshark.org/docs/wsug_html_chunked/ChapterIntroduction.html#id4732051
http://wiki.wireshark.org/CaptureSetup/NetworkMedia

These contain information about live capture of packets as opposed to analysis of already captured packets.

Best regards,
Abhik.