Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] How to capture original packet ?

From: "Vivek Satpute" <vivekonline86@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2007 14:04:59 +0530
Respected Sir/Madam,

I am student of Pune University, doing project on WAN Emulator.

I have following query :
wireshark uses the libpcap library which gives the copy of packet.
So, How to capture the original packet at data link layer or network layer ?

We want to experiment the behavior by adding delays to those packets, and
that is why we want the actual packet and a copy of packet wont serve purpose.

Thanks in advance.