Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] rfc: adding support for direction info in bluetooth H4 capture

From: Paolo Abeni <paolo.abeni@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2007 09:51:36 +0200
hello,

a few weeks ago I requested a review for the following patch:

http://bugs.wireshark.org/bugzilla/attachment.cgi?id=953

It add support for a new pcap DLT for bluetooth h4 capture witch include
the (currently lacking) direction information. I really appreciate any
comments on the said patch.

Thanks,

Paolo

 Sponsor:
 Non perderti nella giungla di facili promesse, Logos ti da credito sempre!
*
 Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=6559&d=11-10