Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Adding CFM plugin and requesting review.

From: keith mercer <maulkin@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2007 21:42:01 -0400 (EDT)
I have opened the following bugzilla:

Hopefully I have done it correctly, and have provided the needed material as this is the first time I have ever done this. :)

This plugin will enable the dissection of CFM EOM ethernet packets defined by IEEE 802.1ag/D8.1 and also recognizes the opcodes defined by the ITU recommendations in Y.1731 as well as dissect AIS PDUs.  I plan on adding everything defined in Y.1731 in a future once I am sure I am heading down the right road with the current version of the code.

Thanks to Anders Broman for fixing up the etypes.h and packet-ethertype.c so the ethertype does not come up as 'unknown'. ;)

--Keith Mercer