Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] column_info.h rev 23058 introduce a bug forplugins?

From: "Lars Ruoff" <lars.ruoff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2007 12:07:57 +0200
This is true.
But since this is very annoying for plugin-developers, it would be
nevertheless very nice of the core coders to avoid changing the plugin-API
whenever possible. Especially I don't see the addition of enum values in the
middle of existing ones as a sufficiently strong reason for changing the
API.
Please consider this in the future.

Lars