Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] buildbot tests failing
From: Jeff Morriss <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 08 Oct 2007 13:59:40 -0400

Richard van der Hoff wrote:
Joerg Mayer wrote:
On Mon, Oct 08, 2007 at 07:51:34AM +0200, Ulf Lamping wrote:
I note that some of the capture tests are failing on both windows and solaris: does anyone fancy investigating what's going on here?
I think it is one of my recent changes to the asn1 Makefile handling
that broke it (at least on ubuntu). I don't understand why it fails
and it will have to wait until tonight (it works on my system).
Looking at the errors, Ulf's tshark changes seem more likely... but if
he's busy, anybody else got a working windows build to test with?
I just (23095) commented out the tshark stdout test until we get things
working.  (Not sure why the Windoze buildbot isn't properly copying the
package--it appears to try and doesn't give errors, but the build
doesn't show up in the download area.)
About the actual problem, I looked into it and I think I sorted my way
through the code but I haven't had enough
looks-like-I-won't-be-interrupted-for-a-while time to attempt a fix.