Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] 802.15.4 (Zigbee) dissector patch

From: "Michael Komm" <michael.komm@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 08 Oct 2007 12:25:24 +0200
Hello,
I'm looking for zigbee support in wireshark - apparently there was a ieee802154r4 patch available in the mail list some time ago but I can't get hold of it :( could anybody dig through his mail history and send it to me?
btw when is it expected to see the zigbee dissector in official release?
                           many thanks in advance,
                                                                                Michael Komm