Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Hosting Our Project on Wireshark Site

From: "Varuna De Silva" <varunax@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 6 Oct 2007 11:25:01 +0530
Hello,

It is with utmost thankfulness we write this to you regarding the approval
from Gerald to host our project on wireshark site.
We thank Gerald, Guy and all the wireshark community for this support.

Gerald Combs wrote:
> Guy Harris wrote:
> > On Sep 30, 2007, at 9:47 PM, Varuna De Silva wrote:
> >
> > > We can have all the circuitry and design on the wireshark website.
> > > We are ready to give all the rights to the community, in whatever
> > > licensing required, and we dont expect any money or any other service charge
> > > or etc.
> > > We are ready to support, as and when anybody requires help and so on.
> >
> > Either the Wireshark or the tcpdump.org site might be a reasonable
> > place to host this; I'll let Gerald address whether to host it on the
> > Wireshark Web site.

> I don't have a problem with hosting it on the Wireshark site.

In fact we have our Hardware part ready now, fully tested, on
live TDM lines to capture, SS7 traffic. and now we are in a state
to give full specifications about this.

But the interfacing of this to wireshark is not yet complete, just
a few more things to complete. But we will complete it Next week
 for sure, Apparently its our final week of the undergraduate projects.

So how should we start in this hosting process.

Thank you very much

Xavier