Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Linux makefile for asn1

From: Richard van der Hoff <richardv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 05 Oct 2007 15:08:50 +0100
Where does NO_PROTO_OPT get defined, Tomas?

Richard

Kukosa, Tomas wrote:
Hi,
please, could you help me with the Linux makefile for asn1 directory? I have written in asn1/Makefile.inc.nmake following lines:
!IFDEF NO_PROTO_OPT
PROTO_OPT =
!ELSE
PROTO_OPT = -p $(PROTOCOL_NAME)
!ENDIF
but I am not very experinced in Linux makefiles and I do not know how to write its equivalent inside the asn1/Makefile.inc. Thanks in advance,
  Tomas