Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Loooking for a libwireshark.lib 0.99.6

From: Jaap Keuter <jaap.keuter@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 04 Oct 2007 20:46:33 +0200
Hi,

You can't build a plugin out of tree, so you'll have no use just getting this file. Please consult the Developer Guide PDF for all information regarding development on Windows platforms.

Thanx,
Jaap

Thierry wrote:
Hi,

I want to build a existing company made dissecator on Windows, but link fail because of some unknwown extern symbols (proto_register_field_array, ...). This symbols are in libwireshark.dll so I probably need a "libwireshark.lib" to link.

I began downloading all the things needed and tried to build Wireshark but it's finally to much energy for a file some people have on its computer :-)

So, is there anybody who can send me a 0.99.6 version of libwireshark.lib file ?