Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Possible bug in MEGACO dissector

From: "Mike Davies" <m.davies@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2007 09:09:30 +0100
I was looking through the new version of packet-megaco.c when I noticed the following code:
 case 'V':
   switch(trx_type) {
case GCP_TRX_REQUEST: cmd_type = GCP_CMD_AUDITVAL_REPLY; break;
									      case GCP_TRX_REPLY: cmd_type = GCP_CMD_AUDITVAL_REQ; break;
									      default: cmd_type = GCP_CMD_NONE; break;
								    }

While I don't know enough about how the new version of the dissector works to say that is wrong, I would have expected GCP_TRX_REQUEST to set GCM_CMD_AUDITVAL_REQ and GCP_TRX_REPLY to set GCP_CMD_AUDITVAL_REPLY.

Could someone who understands the code have a look at this please?

Thanks

Mike