Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Win32 buildbot is repeatingly running into a "Permission den

From: Ulf Lamping <ulf.lamping@xxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2007 00:56:05 +0200
Ulf Lamping schrieb:
Gerald Combs schrieb:
Ulf Lamping wrote:
Hi!

Gerald, could you have a look?
The tests are failing with "** ERROR **: file capture-wpcap.c: line 181:
assertion failed (has_wpcap) aborting..."  I restarted the builder, but it ran
into the same error
Strange, it's running on my machine without problems. I'll have a look ..
After looking a bit deeper into the code, the libpcap dependencies are deeper than I thought and probably trickier to remove.

Unfortunately, I won't find any time to look deeper into it until monday or tuesday ...

Sorry for any inconvenience ...

Regards, ULFL