Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Time for a Windows user guide update?

From: "Maynard, Chris" <Christopher.Maynard@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2007 11:10:51 -0400
Anders recently upgraded several Windows packages, but I noticed that
the Windows user guide hasn't been updated in awhile.  The setup is
still pulling down user-guide-20494, but 22956 seems to be the latest
available at http://www.wireshark.org/docs/user-guide.chm.  It looks
like it hasn't been updated in awhile as the 0.99.6 release, which was
SVN 22327 was still using the 20494 version of the user guide.

- Chris

This email may contain confidential and privileged material for the
sole use of the intended recipient(s). Any review, use, retention,
distribution or disclosure by others is strictly prohibited. If you
are not the intended recipient (or authorized to receive for the
recipient), please contact the sender by reply email and delete all
copies of this message. Also, email is susceptible to data
corruption, interception, tampering, unauthorized amendment and
viruses. We only send and receive emails on the basis that we are
not liable for any such corruption, interception, tampering,
amendment or viruses or any consequence thereof.