Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Some svn files are removed during compilation?

From: Joerg Mayer <jmayer@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2007 09:29:01 +0200
On Wed, Sep 26, 2007 at 01:17:07AM -0400, Maynard, Chris wrote:
> Restored 'asn1\h245\h245-exp.cnf'
[...]
> Why are they removed when compiling?  My guess is that they probably shouldn't be removed.  Either that, or they're no longer needed at all?  Anyway, I figured I would report it.

They are in the process of being removed and being automatically
generated if needed by other asn1 builds. The current state of things
only hits people creating dissectors from their asn1 sources, which
is not part of a standart build process (the are prebuilt).

It's just that I have maybe 30-60 Minutes per day to spend on this, and
it includes converting the Makefile to Makefile.common, building and
comparing the result with the previous output. Still, it should be done
by the end of the week.

Ciao
    Joerg