Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] [Wireshark-commits] rev 22961: /trunk/epan/dissectors/ /trun

From: Ulf Lamping <ulf.lamping@xxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2007 23:31:17 +0200
jake@xxxxxxxxxxxxx schrieb:
http://anonsvn.wireshark.org/viewvc/viewvc.cgi?view=rev&revision=22961

User: jake
Date: 2007/09/25 07:42 PM

Log:
 From Gerrit Renker:
 This is an update for the DCCP dissector and has previously been sent to
 the DCCP dissector maintainer, Francesco Fondelli, who supplied
 the Acked-by. I have been using it with profit for several weeks.
This patch provides the following extensions:
  * type-dependent decoding of feature-negotiation options (NN and SP types of
 options, NN is a 1..6 byte value in network-byte-order, SP is always a list of
 unsigned char)
  * decoding for CCID3 Send Loss Event Rate feature
  * some pretty-printing of options
  * decoding of CCID3-specific options
        - Loss Event Rate (receiver report)
        - Receive Rate (also reported by receiver)
  * there was a change in the spec - the NDP count at sometime `grew' from 3 to
 6 bytes (it was the same in the kernel). I have updated the data type from uint32 to
 uint64
  * utility function to decode from network-byte-order into host byte order with
 variable length

Directory: /trunk/epan/dissectors/
  Changes    Path            Action
  +126 -136  packet-dcp.c    Modified