Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Browse button in preferences

From: Guy Harris <guy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2007 14:25:55 -0700

On Sep 25, 2007, at 1:16 PM, Heude Pascal wrote:

Is there a possibility to have a browse (file) button with a string in the preferences windows in order to select a file using in a dissector ?

Currently, no. There should probably be a preference type of "pathname", which is like a string except that there'd be a browse button next to it. If somebody were to write code to add that, there are some existing preferences that should be converted from strings to pathnames.