Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] merge the trace from sender and receiver

From: Jaap Keuter <jaap.keuter@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2007 19:52:34 +0200
Hi,

mergecap is your friend here.

Thanx,
Jaap

Ming Zhang wrote:
Hi All

I wonder whether wireshark has this feature.

I am doing some tcp/ip analysis between 1 client and 1 server. I capture
the trace from both boxes. Now wonder if wireshark or any other tool can
examine both traces at same time and "merge" them together. For "merge"
I meant it shows us something like

"time point A, a packet sent from client to server arrive at time point
B,...."

Please cc to me since I am not on the list. Thanks!