Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] add sub menu into wireshark menu

From: "Илья Куделин" <iliya.kudelin@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2007 15:54:19 +0400
Hi,
Have you tried to add your G729 codec to the codecs used by the
RTPplayer? If you do that there should be no need
for extara menus.
Best regards
Anders

I  don't use RTPplayer. i decode payload in plugin into wave file

>If all you need is to store the payload from a single RTP stream to a file,

>consider Statistics > RTP > Show all Streams > Save As.
>This will save the payload along with timing information to a file in
>rtpdump format.

i know that, thanx. but i need to store decoded payload. i need to put sub menu  into Statistics menu :)