Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] RFC Try 2: Rework of Makefiles in asn1-directory

From: "Kukosa, Tomas" <tomas.kukosa@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2007 09:49:13 +0200
Hi,

the $(EXT_ASN_FILE_LIST) should be used somewhere in the Makefile.inc
and Makefile.inc.nmake
Probably
	$(PYTHON) "../../tools/asn2wrs.py" \
		$(A2W_FLAGS) \
		-p $(PROTOCOL_NAME) \
		-c $(PROTOCOL_NAME).cnf \
		-s packet-$(PROTOCOL_NAME)-template \
		$(ASN_FILE_LIST) \
		$(EXT_ASN_FILE_LIST)

The question is what should be the order if "$(ASN_FILE_LIST)
$(EXT_ASN_FILE_LIST)" or "$(EXT_ASN_FILE_LIST) $(ASN_FILE_LIST)".