Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Interfacing Hardware Platform to capture SS7 traffic on TDM line

From: "Varuna De Silva" <varunax@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 22 Sep 2007 14:58:28 +0530
Hi friends,

I started on this forum, on developing a Hardware platform to capture SS7 traffic.

What We did so far:

I modified libpcap (in fact winpcap since I am at the moment on windows) to  open my
device to read packets in as instructed by the forum. But I have certain things to get
cleared up. I followed the way of septel-pcap.c for some extent.

Now we need to get those packets that are read, to be decoded by wire shark. How
should I interface my device with wireshark, now that I have opened it with, winpcap.
(In other words, We need to see those messages decoded, and shown on the wireshark GUI)
Please guide me to a starting point.

Thanks

Varuna