Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Wireshark User's and Developer's conference update

From: Gerald Combs <gerald@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2007 17:56:22 -0700
SHARKFEST'08, the first ever Wireshark User's and Developer's conference, will
be held March 31 to April 2, 2008 at Foothill College in Los Altos Hills, CA (in
the bay area).  Admission will be between $600 and $675, depending on when you
register and if you have a CACE support contract.

There will be an official announcement in mid-October, but the schedule is
mostly complete.  There will be session tracks for Wireshark users, Wireshark
University, and Wireshark developers.  We have purposefully left a few sessions
open, so if anyone would like to make a presentation, please send me an email.
If you'd like to speak and don't have a topic in mind, we can certainly suggest
something.  :)

Most of the sessions will be instructional, but there will be a few BOF
sessions.  There will also be a room set aside for anyone wanting to participate
in the hackathon.

We also have a limited number of openings for sponsors.  If you or your company
would like to be a sponsor or otherwise be involved, please let me know.