Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] about mikey dissector

From: Jaap Keuter <jaap.keuter@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2007 18:48:24 +0200
Hi,

I'll clean up the dissector source somewhat and add two port mappings.
They'll be on the IANA registered ports though, and I suggest you'll do the same, if possible. To convenience you I'll make them configurable through the preferences.
Hopefully I'll get it done later tonight.

Thanx,
Jaap

Filippo Margiotta wrote:
Hi Jaap,
now the mikey dissector is working as I was looking for.

I suggest you to add the two lines :

    dissector_add("udp.port", 4359, mikey_handle);
    dissector_add("tcp.port", 4359, mikey_handle);

after the line
    dissector_add_string("key_mgmt", "mikey", mikey_handle);

in the proto_reg_handoff_mikey() function as you suggested.

The port 4359 are ufficially assigned by IANA.

I cannot commit the changes because I haven't the right.
Thanks again.
Filippo