Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] compiler warnings from glib

From: Richard van der Hoff <richardv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2007 17:23:20 +0100
Hi all,

I've just upgraded my version of glib (now 2.14.0), and now I get a load of warnings like:

/usr/include/glib-2.0/glib/gthread.h:335: warning: cast discards qualifiers from pointer target type

Looking at the line in question, it's right; however I'm surprised nobody else here seems to have mentioned it.

Does anyone have a better way of working around this than setting --disable-warnings-as-errors ?

Cheers

Richard

--
Richard van der Hoff <richardv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>