Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Follow TCP stream funktion for GTP protocol

From: Frank Maerz <frank@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2007 10:54:47 +0200
Hello Wireshark Dev.,

I am using wireshark on a very regualr basic for GTP traffic. GTP stands for (GPRS Tunnel Protocol) and is used in mobile network operators. (GSM based)

I was wondering how difficult it would be to inculde a feature similar to "follow TCP stream" for a single GPRS tunnel. I can not code, but maybe here somebody in the dev group know how to do it.

GTP exsits in two version. GTPv0 and GTPv1. In oder to get a packets filtered which belong to a single tunnel I need to filter for 5 diffenet parameter in GTPv1. GTPv0 is  only two parameter to do the trick. I wonder if a funtion could be build into wireshark to do this automatily.

Best regards,

Frank Maerz