Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] How to configure compiling to optimalize debugging

From: Jaap Keuter <jaap.keuter@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2007 19:21:25 +0200
Hi,

How about 'make tshark' ?

Thanx,
Jaap

Lukast dev wrote:
Hello, i'm trying to learn to code line-taper and dissector and i don't have much experiences with configure...but could you help me to speed up the building process of tshark?

I usually edit tap-myname.c and /epan/dissector/packet-myname.c files, and i test it with tshark..

when i build it through make, it takes long time to build docs, gtk stuffs etc.
What would you recommend me? --disable-what ??

Have a nice day