Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Create a plugin for ieee 802.15.4

From: Mikko Saarnivala <mikko.saarnivala@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2007 09:39:11 +0300
Renaud Fallier wrote:
Hello,

I have create a plugin for communication IEEE_802_15_4.
It does not include yet all the functionalities of the protocol but it manages the base of the protocol. It was already used with chipcon modules and TmoteSky device but it functions only on one PC.

I have create a wireshark installer. When one launched this wireshark, it did not reconnait the DLT_ values for the ieee 802.15.4. This information is in the file " wtap.h" and in "libpcap.c". Exist it an order to add its file to the instaler ?

I joint all files developed

Hello Renaud.

I'd like to point out that a 802.15.4 dissector has already been posted
to the mailing list:

<URL:http://www.wireshark.org/lists/wireshark-dev/200707/msg00313.html>

Best regards,

--