Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] linking errors win32/vs2005/0.99.2

From: "Martin van den Berg" <martinvdberg@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2007 09:01:53 +0200
Thanks,

I've downloaded the latest sources. Now I have another problem. On
nmake -f Makefile.nmake setup wget fails:

$ echo $HTTP_PROXY
http://proxy:8080/
$ wget -Y on -nc
http://anonsvn.wireshark.org/wireshark-win32-libs/tags/2007-05-14/packages/gtk2.10/glib-2.12.12.zip
--08:52:36--  http://anonsvn.wireshark.org/wireshark-win32-libs/tags/2007-05-14/packages/gtk2.10/glib-2.12.12.zip
           => `glib-2.12.12.zip'
Resolving localhost... 127.0.0.1
Connecting to localhost|127.0.0.1|:5865... failed: Connection refused.

Any idea why it tries to connect to localhost?

Regards,

/M.