Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Ethernet header with FCS

From: Guy Harris <guy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 07 Sep 2007 12:48:22 -0700
Stig Bj�rlykke wrote:

When selecting the Ethernet entry in the Packet Details window the corresponding bytes are highlighted in the Packet Bytes window. But when using FCS the FCS bytes are not highlighted.

Would it be easy to add this?

It would require that a given protocol tree entry be able to have more than one offset and length associated with it. That would probably be useful in other places.