Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] WiMAX ASN Control Protocol dissector submission status?

From: Stephen Croll <croll@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 07 Sep 2007 01:02:42 -0500
Wen Cheng wrote:
Great job Stephen. I'm a wimax tester, I really like your tool. But I think the display pattern of TLVs is not very good from a tester point of view. May I help to do some improvment work?
What specifically don't you like?  Can you provide examples of how
TLVs are currently displayed relative to how their display can be
improved?

I've put a page on the wiki (http://wiki.wireshark.org/WIMAXASNCP)
describing some of the current limitations of the dissector.  Do any
of your concerns fall into the categories listed there?

--
Steve Croll