Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Problems with text2pcap on windows

From: Michael Tuexen <Michael.Tuexen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2007 09:19:38 +0200
Could you send your isus.txt file?

Best regards
Michael

On Sep 6, 2007, at 9:07 AM, Varuna De Silva wrote:

Hi,

The lowest level of my SS7 frame is MTP2 and the highest is ISUP.

I was able to run text2pcap - l 140 to get it with a MTP2 header. But I Still have the problem of text2pcap truncating my capture file size to 16 bytes starting at zero.

C:\Program Files\Wireshark>text2pcap  -l 140 isup.txt isup3.pcap
Input from: isup.txt
Output to: isup3.pcap
Wrote packet of 16 bytes at 0
Read 1 potential packets, wrote 1 packets

Do you know whats wrong with this.

Abhik, Luis Thanks for your quick help I realy appreciate it.

Xavier.