Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Problems with text2pcap on windows

From: "Abhik Sarkar" <sarkar.abhik@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 5 Sep 2007 16:40:41 +0400
Hi Xavier,

What is the lowest level protocol in your SS7 frames? If it isn't one
of the SIGTRAN protocols, it is unlikely that is will work if you
encapsulate it in SCTP header. Since you are trying to decode ISUP, I
guess the lowest level protocol in your text file would have to be
M3UA for this approach to work.

Best regards,
Abhik