Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] SVN Commit With IPMB Support?
From: Tyson Key <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2007 17:29:58 +0100
Hi, the patch is attached, as I originally found it on the mailing list.
Thanks.

Stephen Fisher wrote:
On Fri, Aug 31, 2007 at 12:32:34AM +0100, Tyson Key wrote:

Also, does anyone know where the ZigBee/IEEE 802.15.4 dissector is? I
have the patch that was sent to the mailing list, but it doesn't seem
to compile.
Could you point to the message containing the patch in the mailing list
archives or re-send it with the original poster's full name so we can
consider it?  It must have been overlooked the first time.  One of us
could probably get it to compile.

Steve