Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Code compiles but building a Wireshark installer fails

From: keith mercer <maulkin@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2007 11:24:10 -0400 (EDT)
I have just started working on creating a new plugin for Wireshark, and I have successfully been able to compile the 0.99.7 source code (using the Tortoise subversion client) as well as my new code for the plugin, and everything executes successfully on the WindowsXP machine on which I perform the compile.  Now I would like to get it working on other computers in my lab environment so I moved to the next step where I attempted to create a Wireshark installer.

I have copied the vcredist_x86.exe into the C:/wireshark-win32-libs directory and performed the "nmake -f Makefile.nmake packaging" command, but it fails with the error log:

  LangString "MUI_UNTEXT_COMPONENTS_TITLE" is not set in language table of language English
  LangString "MUI_UNTEXT_COMPONENTS_SUBTITLE" is not set in language table of language English

Can anyone tell me what I need to do to correct this problem?

Thanks,
--Keith Mercer