Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] SVN Commit With IPMB Support?

From: Tyson Key <tyson.key@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2007 00:32:34 +0100
Hi, there's a page on the Wireshark Wiki that claims that "The IPMB plugin is fully functional in Wireshark", however I haven't seen any proof of it's existance other than e-mails to the -dev list about the creation of it and a partial screenshot attached to that Wiki page. Also, does anyone know where the ZigBee/IEEE 802.15.4 dissector is? I have the patch that was sent to the mailing list, but it doesn't seem to compile.

Thanks.