Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] version.conf not found/cant find my plugin

From: Yashwant Shitoot <yash8421@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2007 13:58:16 -0700 (PDT)
Hello,

Getting back to wireshark development after a while.
When  I do a make, my wireshark is unable to find my
plugin. I believe this is related to an earlier
message in the make process "version.conf not found
using defaults" I suspect given by make-version.pl.
Have tried ./configure which does not make any
difference. Any suggestions.

Thanks

Yash

http://autos.yahoo.com/carfinder/