Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] smi_modules

From: "Luis EG Ontanon" <luis.ontanon@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2007 17:12:48 +0200
That I have to fix in UAT (what is used to manage that table). The
table is being loaded twice (once before preferences to load the MIBS
and once when preferences are setup), the changes to uat-int.h and
uat.c did not got "copied over" when I did a clean checkout to rollout
the whole thing, they are in my old tree, time to get back them in.

BTW, UAT saves changes to a table in the user dir (./wireshark in
unix, "Userdir\Application Data\Wireshark" in windows),  not in the
application dir, that's meant to be that way, as (at least on unix)
the user should have no privilieges to write in the application dir.

Thanks again!