Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] smi_modules

From: "Jaap Keuter" <jaap.keuter@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2007 12:44:00 +0200 (CEST)
Hi,

I was thinking about Wireshark specific tags as well, but using ~/.smirc
for that is probably wrong. Which $HOME should that be? It should go in
the global smi.config to have it available for everyone. Not sure I like
the idea of changing the global config.
Their should be another way. Just not sure which.

Thanx,
Jaap