Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] smi_modules

From: "Luis EG Ontanon" <luis.ontanon@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2007 10:37:05 +0200
Yes it would be better to get the MIBS tab under "Name Resolution" but
honestly I'm not up for any GUI programming right now.

I will add links (Buttons) to the two tables from the SNMP and COPS
preferences tabs (Yes an uat can be linked from different Tabs). But
getting into adding uat buttons to generic tabs right now is not
exactly what I'm onto.

P.S. Looking for "uat" in gtk/prefs_dlg.c and
epan/dfilter/dfilter-macros.c exports its table would give a given
volunteer an insight on how to add a link to an uat to other gui
elements.