Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] [Wireshark-commits] wireshark-win32-libs rev 98: /trunk/ /tr

From: "Luis EG Ontanon" <luis.ontanon@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2007 01:31:39 +0200
attached the makefile (nmake) I used to build libsmi as a dll.
inside the .zip there's the .def I wrote to have it linking against wireshark.
Note: there's one tool that does not compile without tweaking but the
library compiles OK.

X:> cd libsmi-0.4.5\win
X:> nmake -f makefile libsmi.dll

Tomorrow (given some time to turn the buildbot back to green) I might
be checking in the modified windows configuration and nmakefiles.

Luis