Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Display Filter Fields typos, missing fields, etc.

From: "Maynard, Chris" <Christopher.Maynard@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2007 09:46:23 -0400
OK, I will start submitting bugs and patches for each one individually as I find time.

I'll use Guy's recommendation for naming fields, which is also my preference (even if I mistyped it earlier).  So, for a dissector like packet-aim-admin.c, all fields will be prefixed with "aim_admin.", and similarly for the rest.

- Chris