Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Display Filter Fields typos, missing fields, etc.

From: Richard van der Hoff <richardv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2007 12:17:02 +0100
Guy Harris wrote:
On Aug 22, 2007, at 12:39 PM, Maynard, Chris wrote:
There are a lot more, but for brevity, I haven't listed them all here.
Is reporting this on the developer's list sufficient, or should I open a
bug for all/some of them?

I'd open bugs for each dissector (so we don't have to fix them all at once to close the bug).

Of course, if you then attach patches to the bugs, it's likely to get fixed quicker ;)

Thanks for the report, either way...