Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Network Instruments Observer - Unistim Decoder

From: Jaap Keuter <jaap.keuter@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2007 22:58:01 +0200
Hi,

Then it the unistim dissector should feed the voip call tap with relevant info. I'm not sure this can be done from a plugin.

You can always get the audio by means of RTP analysis. Get all streams, pick out the stream(s) of interest, save it to an .au file and play that.

Sure, the voip call analysis feature helps here, but this works now.

Thanx,
Jaap

J P wrote:
Thanx everyone - the new build works great for decoding UNISTIM!
Is there anyway to get the UNISTIM calls to show up under STATISTICS - VOIP CALLS so that I can play back the audio? OR is there another way to play back the Audio for UNISTIM calls? Thanx again! -John