Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Network Instruments Observer - Unistim Decoder
From: Richard van der Hoff <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2007 20:25:21 +0100
J P,

Sorry I don't have anything useful to add to your question, but do you think you could fix your posts to have correct In-Reply-To or References headers, such that you don't break the threading?
Normally I'd post a link about fixing your exchange server, but it looks
like you're using gmail, so quite how you've managed this is a bit of a
mystery...
Cheers

Richard

J P wrote:
Hi,
I do not see a UNISTIM plug-in in the C:\Program Files\Wireshark\plugins\0.99.7-SVN-22562 directory or an updated RUDP.DLL file. Does one have to do something specific to enable or download the UNISTIM decoder? I am running Version 0.99.7-SVN-22562 (SVN Rev 22562) Thanx, John