Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Network Instruments Observer - Unistim Decoder

From: Jaap Keuter <jaap.keuter@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2007 20:08:16 +0200
Hi,

Ahh crap. Installers, you think you've got them all. Not so :/

Thanx,
Jaap

Guy Harris wrote:
J P wrote:

I do not see a UNISTIM plug-in in the C:\Program Files\Wireshark\plugins\0.99.7-SVN-22562 directory or an updated RUDP.DLL file. Does one have to do something specific to enable or download the UNISTIM decoder? I am running Version 0.99.7-SVN-22562 (SVN Rev 22562)

Yes, if you're running a Windows version of Wireshark that you haven't built yourself - you have to be running SVN version 22563, as I just checked in a change to fix the installer scripts to install the UNISTIM plugin; the SVN checkin that added the plugin didn't update those scripts, so the Windows installer for SVN version 22562 doesn't install the UNISTIM plugin.

I suspect that build will be on the Wireshark Web site within a couple of hours (the last build appeared to take about an hour and a half). I can't guarantee that, though.