Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Network Instruments Observer - Unistim Decoder

From: Jeff Morriss <jeff.morriss.ws@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2007 13:43:45 -0400

Good reason to convert it to a regular dissector! ;-)

(Sorry, couldn't help it...)

Luis EG Ontanon wrote:
It's missing from packaging/nsis/wireshark.nsi so it's not being
included in the installer.

On 8/21/07, J P <jrp999@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,

I do not see a UNISTIM plug-in in the C:\Program
Files\Wireshark\plugins\0.99.7-SVN-22562 directory or an
updated RUDP.DLL file.

Does one have to do something specific to enable or download the UNISTIM
decoder?

I am running Version 0.99.7-SVN-22562 (SVN Rev 22562)

Thanx,

John