Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Cairo errors when running Wireshark on an embedded system

From: "Fulko Hew" <fulko.hew@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2007 13:19:07 -0400

The good news is I no longer have my previous complaint about
a misconfigured fonts.conf.  (When I build the X client libraries
it appears that fontconfig did not get built properly.  When I
explicitly rebuilt it manually, that resolved the issue.)

Today's problem is while invoking Wireshark, I now get the following
error message:

Error: Cairo 1.2.6 does not yet support the requested image format:
        Depth:      8
        Alpha mask: 0x00000000
        Red   mask: 0x000000
e0
        Green mask:
0x0000001c
        Blue  mask: 0x00000003
Please file an enhancement request (quoting the above) at:
http://bugs.freedesktop.org/enter_bug.cgi?product=cairo

Now I don't think this is a bug, its my build environment,
or how I ./configured Cairo... but whats missing?

Any help, or clues are appreciated.
TIA
Fulko